Helloooo, Anyone here?

Christian I.
on 9/11/14 6:50 am - TX

Whoa!

What happened to this Texas board?  Where is everybody? I feel like I can hear my own echo.

Ofcourse everyone is probably hanging out somewhere else, and I just got to the party too late.  Can someone point me in the right direction.

Cyberhugs,

Christian

Don 1962
on 9/11/14 10:28 am

Howdy Xian!

Instead of needing a full board anymore we could all gather in a broom closet.  FB has all but done OH in.  You're more than welcome to join the daily thread.  Usually just two or three of us so a new voice would be great!

Vivian Prouty
on 9/11/14 11:19 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Hi Christian,

It's been a while since we've seen you and so very many others on here.   Like Don said....facebook has robbed us of almost all the "regulars" that use to post here.    There are very few of us still around here unless the others are "lurking".    Don't be a stranger....there are still "newbies" popping on here from time to time looking for answers and advice.    Good to see your here again.

Hugs and blessings ~~~Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 93 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views