TX Plastic Surgeons

stephanieplum
on 10/16/14 9:00 am
VSG on 06/27/12

I'm looking for recommendations for plastic surgeons in South Texas or the Norman, Oklahoma City area.  Any suggestions???  I had my surgery in Frisco at Forrest Park Medical Center with Dr. Stewart (Denton Office).  I thinking about PS... Big decision!  

Thanks!

Vivian Prouty
on 10/16/14 11:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX

You might want to post this on the plastic surgery forum here on OH.    I can tell you who I used if you'd like but I was NOT pleased with the results at all.    My advice to you is do LOTS of research on whatever surgeon you consider.    Talk to some of his patients ( several years post op PS ) and see if they are pleased with their results.    If I were going to do a PS today....I would go through SouthWest Medical Center in Dallas.    THey are half the price of regular PS in the area.    I've seen their work and they do a great job. Good luck on your search.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

stephanieplum
on 10/17/14 12:03 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

Thank You So Much for your reply!  I would like to know who NOT to use as well.  I'll ck out Southwest Medical Center. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 408 views