TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/21/15 12:33 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

I would like to apologize to everyone for being MIA. This seriously hasn't been a good year for me. I'm dealing with more than anyone should have to in their personal life. I've got to get back to posting and doing positive things in my life and kick all the negative things to the curb. A little about what I've been going through....not going into details but I will touch on my 2015 so far. My middle son ( he's a adult has some MAJOR issues that has been rocking my world and NOT in a good way )....I've gone on 2 cruises since Jan.....came back from last one and I had a 2nd granddaughter born waiting for her Mimi and Pawpaw to get back. Last week issues arouse with my middle son that I'm having to deal with but not for long.....had enough of his messes he keeps getting himself into. My hubby had open hernia surgery almost 2 weeks ago and my new granddaughter has had issues with nursing and had minor lazier surgery yesterday. SO as you can see....life has been pretty unkind to me this year. I am still GRATEFUL everyday because I know that God is with me and promises he won't give me more than I can take. Today I am so grateful for waking up.....for God in my life and that he is always there for me. Grateful for my husband of 38 yrs. and my family. Grateful that I feel like God is about to do a amazing work in my middle son's life. Grateful for my heath and my faith. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers as we deal with what life seems to throw at us. God bless you and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views