THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/29/15 10:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

As we all know we should be grateful everyday of our lives....if for nothing else waking up everyday to a second chance at making better choices in our lives. Obesity is NO laughing matter and I am so grateful everyday that I make good food choices and choices exercising. Today I am grateful that my 1 month old granddaughter is doing better. She was born with 2 very tight lip ties and had to have them lazored. Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of surgeries....grateful for God in my life and for answered prayers. Grateful for my hubby and that he will be returning to work on light duty monday from his hernia surgery. Grateful for my OH Support Group and my surgeon's support group. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing forums here and the people who give lots of support and encouragement everyday. You'd be surprised if you knew how many people get the ONLY support they get here on these forums. PLEASE share what your grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views