Resurrect Forum

Petetrox
on 4/5/16 3:07 pm

Yes it is fairly large but if you park in the southern most parking lot (I will have to let you know the lot number) and go to the 5th floor.  There are usually signs leading you to the correct room.  They have a clothing exchange in case you are looking for something or have something to share.  I can't wait to meet you.

HW 330

Surgery 7/21/16

Christian I.
on 4/5/16 3:29 pm - TX

Thank you Pete. 

kyzze
on 4/6/16 9:48 pm
VSG on 12/29/15 with

Thanks! I think that I will be able to make it, I will see you there.

Kyzze

0jrsmith4
on 4/5/16 4:06 am
VSG on 01/21/16

Hey!!!

21/2 months out. Right here in Killeen TX. How are you

Petetrox
on 4/6/16 7:42 am

Hey neighbor,

How are your feeling? I have 6 more weeks of pre op diet.  Just got my labwork back and everything is within normal limits.  Haven't gotten the results of my EKG, but I imagine (hope) all will be fine there too.  When I get closer to finishing up the diet portion, I just have to visit with the NUT and possibly exercise physiologist, and I think everything will be in the hands of the insurance. 

I can't imagine why the insurance would deny me.  The psychologist and my PCP say I am an excellent candidate for WLS.  My only health concerns are arthritis in my knees and shoulders and back pain.  Clearly I can't lose weight on my own or I would have done it. 

Anyway, I am glad I found you all and look forward to being on the losers bench very soon.

HW 330

Surgery 7/21/16

kyzze
on 4/6/16 9:49 pm
VSG on 12/29/15 with

Sounds like you are well on your way. I hope that everything goes well.

Kyzze

kyzze
on 4/6/16 9:43 pm
VSG on 12/29/15 with

Hello!

Kyzze

Petetrox
on 4/8/16 8:14 am

Regarding the support group meeting at St. David's on April 25...

You will want to go to parking garage 1.  After you get your parking ticket, go straight and on the right you will see the elevators.  Take them to the 5th floor.  I am excited to see you there.  If I could figure out how to post my picture here, I would say look for me, but apparently, I am challenged on this forum. 

If you want further information, please don't hesitate to ask.

HW 330

Surgery 7/21/16

Petetrox
on 4/19/16 7:45 am

Hey Austin Area Peeps!

Just a reminder that the next support group meeting is this coming Monday at 6:00 at St. David's.

I am really looking forward to meeting you all in person!

See you soon

HW 330

Surgery 7/21/16

Batwingsman
on 10/15/16 4:37 pm - Garland, TX

Does VP (Vivian Prouty) still host her weekly support group in (Keller?)?

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Most Active
Recent Topics