Anyone in Houston that has had the RNY to DS revision done?

lilbit36
on 4/14/16 1:47 pm

Hi- 

Is there Anyone in Houston that has had the RNY to DS revision done? I am looking for a doctor to do my revision for me and need some feedback and names of possible doctors in the Houston area

Batwingsman
on 10/15/16 4:57 pm, edited 10/15/16 9:58 am - Garland, TX

Still no "vetted" DS surgeons in the Houston area, unfortunately, and definitely none that do revisions from the RNY.     You can check out www.DSfacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com for lists of vetted DS surgeons in Texas, although one or both may not be current.  The only vetted DS surgeon in north Texas is Dr. Ayoola, who is the surviving surgeon of Dr. Stewart's bariatric clinic in Denton/McKinney.  Dr. Stewart unfortunately passed away suddenly 2 or 3 years or so ago.  Dr. A. though receives excellent patient reviews for his DS procedures.    I don't know though whether he does revisions.        

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Vivian Prouty
on 10/15/16 8:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Paul...my WLS.... Dr. David D. Kim also does DS & has many patients who are very successful.    He has centers in Colleyville & in the Dallas area.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

boudiceatx
on 2/10/17 10:50 am

I''m in Houston and had a VSG, however I know my surgeon also does a lot of revisions on folks. His name is Matthew St. Laurent.  He's awesome.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views