Let's get a new TEXAS group going!

Diana C.
on 2/11/17 2:39 pm - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with

Not gonna lie.....I like happy hours probably TOO much!! LOL

kyzze
on 2/26/17 10:45 pm
VSG on 12/29/15 with

There is a WLS group meeting every 4th Monday from 6-7:30 pm at the St. Davids on 32nd street in Austin. The subject tomorrow is about excercise, you should come.

Kyzze

Beam me up Scottie
on 2/27/17 7:57 pm
Bllllllllahhhhhhhh.....now if it was a Torchys, I'd be there!!!!

MMMMMMMMMM a trailer park....make it trashy! (I only order that because like saying "make it trashy" ...hahaha

Scott
ahuesatti
on 3/1/17 5:31 pm
VSG on 02/27/17

Well, I missed the meeting, but I have a really good excuse-- 

I had my VSG surgery on Monday!! My mom is staying with me and I'm doing great so far. So happy to be here!

I will probably attend the March meeting, so thanks for the reminder.

kyzze
on 3/12/17 3:49 am
VSG on 12/29/15 with

Hope to see you there

Kyzze

texastreat
on 4/13/17 4:09 pm - Austin, TX

The St. David's group is great but I live far south and I get off work at 4pm so to try and fight traffic to go north is just too much for me after a stressful (everyday is stressful) so I regret that I no longer attend. Wish that there was a South Austin group at St. David's south cos I do miss the camaraderie that you get in such a group! Cheers, Tee

If something makes you laugh and giggle, buy it or marry it !

ahuesatti
on 4/13/17 9:12 pm
VSG on 02/27/17

I hear ya! I live at William Cannon, so St. Davids is the WRONG direction to go in rush hour traffic after a hard day at work!

The St. Davids South location would literally be on my way home from work... a girl can dream, right?

Until then, I come here!

kyzze
on 4/20/17 2:49 am
VSG on 12/29/15 with

There is an Austin group that meets every 4th Monday. The next meeting is this April 24th at St. Davids on 32nd street on the 5th floor of the Medical Office Building. Hopefully you can come.

Kyzze

ILoveFlowers
on 4/20/17 10:59 am

I live in Olton, TX. I would love to be in a group for Texans! Granted, I don't go to Austin, but Lubbock is close to me. I completely understand the allure of tortillas--my husband is Mexican American and he has to have them at every meal. There's nothing better than a warm, homemade tortilla with butter and honey. LOL

OCD
on 8/6/17 6:17 pm - Coolidge, TX
As much as I love flour tortillas they don't love me since surgery. 10 years later and they still get stuck. Corn I can do but its just not the same.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views