OH is Happy to be coming to Houston again!

Batwingsman
on 6/14/20 6:18 pm - Garland, TX

Wondering what the present status is on the convention, in light of Covid19 ... Is it still on for October?

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 6/15/20 10:25 am, edited 6/15/20 11:22 pm
DS on 09/27/23

Batwingsman, here is information for you that we are very sad to have to convey after much deliberation:

Due to continued COVID-19 safety precautions and restrictions on large gatherings, we have made the decision to cancel the 2020 ObesityHelp National Conference in Houston, Texas. The health and safety of our community is our number one priority.

All attendees who previously purchased tickets will have their tickets automatically transferred to the National Conference 2021 in Houston, TX at the Omni on October 1st & 2nd. Your 2020 event tickets will be automatically rolled over to 2021, however hotel rooms will need to be rebooked. We apologize for the inconvenience and are saddened that we will not have the opportunity to see everyone this year.

We are in the process of updating our website, ticketing system, and social media with the new details. Thank you all for understanding that everyone's health and safety is our prime reason for rescheduling. We are so disappointed.

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Batwingsman
on 6/15/20 11:40 pm - Garland, TX

Oh noooooo ...

Well, hopefully I'll still be around to make it to the reset date in 2021 ...

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 6/17/20 7:15 am
DS on 09/27/23

Batwingsman, hang with us for Houston 2021! I was at all of the other Texas events except for in 2004 and they were awesome, so I am hugely disappointed as well! With the extra prep time we have now (not that we had a choice), we will be working extra hard so the next one is super fantastic, and be making sure the swag bags are something to behold!

See you there!

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 93 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views