I'm new here

TattooMom
on 9/12/22 10:59 am - SUGAR LAND, TX

Hi I'm CamIla Petrea 28 year old formal tattoo artists, and single mom of two wonderful children Gwen 12, Ace 4 from Irving Texas and I'm new on here and looking for some support and get help on my weight loss journey because 589 lbs life is miserable I can't be mom that my kids deserve to have And I can't do my second favorite thing being a tattoo artist and share my art to the world.

Phyllis2007
on 11/26/22 6:43 pm

Hi there. I currently live in Irving. I'm looking to reconnect and make some new weight loss friends.

Phyllis

Laura P.
on 1/1/24 9:12 am - Fort Worth, TX

Hi Camilla! Welcome! I just got back on after years off and had to use the "forgot my password" link to get back on! Please keep us updated on how you are doing! I originally had WLS in 2006 and went from 305 to 180 lbs. Kept it off for more than 5 years but job stress (and loss), and parents health decline and passing caused me to regain about 70 lbs and stretch my pouch so that I was out of control. I'm having revision surgery soon so hopefully I can get back on track and get healthy again!

Initial surgery 2006-Highest weight 305 - got down to 180
Having revision surgery soon!
Current 265 / Goal 180
"We can't all be heros. Someone has to clap for me when I walk by!"

TattooMom
on 1/1/24 4:59 pm - SUGAR LAND, TX

Welcome back and, thank you for reply to my blog I have gone from 589 lbs to 190 I lost close to 400 lbs but skin make me feel uncomfortable and unhappy.

Laura P.
on 1/3/24 10:01 am - Fort Worth, TX

Wow! Wow! Wow! Great job on the weight loss! I completely understand about the skin! That's been one of my problems as well. Usually, if you can get your dr to say it's a health issue and not a cosmetic issue, insurance will pay for its removal. I say it's worth trying anyway. The worst they can do is say no, right? And some doctors that do the procedure have payment plans that they will work with you on because they know the drag on your mental health that the extra skin causes! Do some research and see if there is one in your area that does it! Or if you're willing to travel, maybe in a big metro area like DFW or Houston.

Initial surgery 2006-Highest weight 305 - got down to 180
Having revision surgery soon!
Current 265 / Goal 180
"We can't all be heros. Someone has to clap for me when I walk by!"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views