Recent Posts

Laura P.
on 1/1/24 9:12 am - Fort Worth, TX
Topic: RE: I'm new here

Hi Camilla! Welcome! I just got back on after years off and had to use the "forgot my password" link to get back on! Please keep us updated on how you are doing! I originally had WLS in 2006 and went from 305 to 180 lbs. Kept it off for more than 5 years but job stress (and loss), and parents health decline and passing caused me to regain about 70 lbs and stretch my pouch so that I was out of control. I'm having revision surgery soon so hopefully I can get back on track and get healthy again!

Initial surgery 2006-Highest weight 305 - got down to 180
Having revision surgery soon!
Current 265 / Goal 180
"We can't all be heros. Someone has to clap for me when I walk by!"

MichelleDaily
on 10/27/23 7:34 am
Topic: RE: Texas Star Amerigroup Medicaid surgeons

Hi did anyone find a surgeon yet?

Robynda
on 12/27/22 10:59 pm

Could I possibly get the information for the barbaric surgeon in ft worth texas?

Jasmain24
on 12/11/22 6:14 pm

Hi, Can you tell which surgeon that accepts Amerigroup in Fort Worth please?

Phyllis2007
on 11/26/22 6:43 pm
Topic: RE: I'm new here

Hi there. I currently live in Irving. I'm looking to reconnect and make some new weight loss friends.

Phyllis

TattooMom
on 9/12/22 10:59 am - SUGAR LAND, TX
Topic: I'm new here

Hi I'm CamIla Petrea 28 year old formal tattoo artists, and single mom of two wonderful children Gwen 12, Ace 4 from Irving Texas and I'm new on here and looking for some support and get help on my weight loss journey because 589 lbs life is miserable I can't be mom that my kids deserve to have And I can't do my second favorite thing being a tattoo artist and share my art to the world.

dstat5260
on 8/10/22 6:40 am
Topic: RE: 20 years post op

I had a ring put on by Dr Molina in 1985. I achieved my goal of130 lb weight loss and was pleased. Over the year the weight started to return and the ring began giving me issues with vomiting and chest pains. Finally this year 2022 I decided to have the ring removed. The surgeon was unable to find the ring and was not able to explain what happened. Has anyone else ever had this issue. The surgeon fixed s hiatal hernia during the surgery and told me he felt that was what caused my issues. My question what happened to the ring and where is it. Please share any insight you might have. d statlander

AWrigley
on 6/30/22 11:23 am - Dallas, TX
Ojosverdes14
on 6/29/22 8:26 pm

Tyler bariatrics in tyler tx dr Charles keith

Ojosverdes14
on 6/29/22 8:25 pm

Mine is tyler bariatrics in tyler tx dr Charles keith

Most Active
Recent Topics