TattooMom’s Posts

TattooMom
on 1/2/24 11:09 am
Topic: RE: Trying to Reconnect - Having revision soon!

Hey friend!

I'm so glad to hear that you're reconnecting with old friends and embarking on a new journey as you prepare for your revision surgery. It sounds like you've been through a lot, and I admire your strength and determination to prioritize your health now.

I'm truly sorry for the loss of your father and the challenges you faced while caring for your mother. It's never easy losing loved ones.

I'm excited for you as you work towards achieving your health goals with the support of Dr. Nick Nicholson and his amazing team. They sound fantastic, and I have no doubt that you're in good hands.

Wishing you all the luck in the world on this new chapter of your life! Remember, I'm here cheering you on, and I'm looking forward to witnessing your progress along the way. Let's stay connected through this journey and beyond.

Take care, and stay positive!

TattooMom
on 1/1/24 4:59 pm
Topic: RE: I'm new here

Welcome back and, thank you for reply to my blog I have gone from 589 lbs to 190 I lost close to 400 lbs but skin make me feel uncomfortable and unhappy.

TattooMom
on 9/12/22 10:59 am
Topic: RE: I'm new here

Hi I'm CamIla Petrea 28 year old formal tattoo artists, and single mom of two wonderful children Gwen 12, Ace 4 from Irving Texas and I'm new on here and looking for some support and get help on my weight loss journey because 589 lbs life is miserable I can't be mom that my kids deserve to have And I can't do my second favorite thing being a tattoo artist and share my art to the world.

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views