anyone currently active on here from Utah?

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/13 8:04 am

I am just started the process, I have my consultation on August 19. Just wondering if anyone else from Utah is going through this with me at the same time

Daisymomma
on 8/12/13 12:56 pm
I am in Utah and hopefully in the net couple of month will be headed to mexico for vsg surgery
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/13 4:47 pm

thats great! Keep us posted! Which suregeon did you choosE?

Chaychee
on 8/28/13 12:58 am
RNY on 10/14/13

Hi! I'm from Utah as well!  I was going to do my surgery through UVRMC but the cost was $18,000 as a self pay patient so I am convinced I"m going to Mexico.  I am working on getting my passport and making the arrangements and hopefully will have the surgery sometime the beginning of October.  My husband thinks I"m nuts but its a risk I'm willing to take at this point.  I'm tired of feeling lethargic and self conscious with pain in my knees and back.  He doesn't understand what it's like #1 as a woman who is overweight and the social aspect of it, #2 the physical feeling of it, #3 the emotional part of it....the years of depression and sadness and lack of confidence and feeling like anytime you pass someone in a hall or on a street thinking that they're staring at you and thinking about how fat you are.  I hope he can get on board and support me because that's what I need most.

Daisymomma
on 8/28/13 1:06 am

I completely understand everything you mentioned I to feel the same way, I hope your husband can jump on board and be there for you. I checked into UVRMC self pay aswell but 15-16,000 was way more than I could afford i am still saving for mexico but $6-7000 is a whole lot easier to pull together. Do you know what surgeon you are going with down there? 

Daisymomma
on 8/30/13 1:16 pm
Are you having vsg or bypass?
Chaychee
on 9/3/13 3:25 am
RNY on 10/14/13

RIght now I am thinking Dr. Osuna or Lopez through A lighter Me.com and I am sure I want the RNY even though I keep having people try to get me to switch to the sleeve.  I am not scheduled yet but I am planning Oct 4th.

Daisymomma
on 9/3/13 5:17 am

At first i was going the Rny route but After looking intoThe sleeve i liked it a lot more.

(deactivated member)
on 9/4/13 6:00 am

I had the same though process, I was looking into RNY but since I want to have one more baby, and since you can have a little more flexibility with the sleeve I am going that route. I like it a lot more, and they remove the part of the stomach that creates the hunger hormone. I also have 2 cousins who have been sleeved for over 2 years and have done amazing

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/13 12:36 am

Paying that much for a surgery is CRAZY! I would love to help you achieve the results you want, without that huge financial burden or having to go to the extreme of getting cut open. I am local, and have helped develop a scientifically and medically proven way to not only help with the physical changes you are looking for, but also the emotional changes you need to make your results permanent. Please contact me if you would like to know more. I promise i'm not just somebody trying to sell something. I am just really passionate about helping people get their life back. I went to school for this, and have seen it work for so many over the past couple of years. Look at this website, then get in touch with me!

http://www.unicity.com/usa/ut/

Most Active