Surgery Scheduled on Monday!!! Sept 16th

princessmommy33
on 9/14/13 9:06 am - Syracuse, UT

It is almost unreal that this is happening already. I started this journey in January of this year. I started with Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians, and had a bad experience with them, and ended up with BMI. Better experience. I have so much support from the employees there. I work at a clinic in Ogden, and the patients all know my journey.. and they are just as supportive. My employer is amazing!

I am lucky that I never really had body image issues as an adult. My surgery is due to health reasons, that literally crept up on me, it was insane... all of a sudden, I am a flipping mess.. and it was then that I had made the statement.. "  I am not going to let my fat kill me" I proud to be a part of a large size acceptance community that spans all around the world. I have been to sooo many size acceptance events in my lifetime, that I cannot count. I have a certification to teach dance fitness, and I teach it at the conferences and events I attend. I am wondering if anyone in here has experienced a distancing from your friends that are overweight?

I know i have, even the ones who had gastric bypass years ago, and are heavy now..

I also wonder where people are working out? I am at Lady Fitness and also the Clearfield Rec Center...

I am interested in meeting people that are traveling on my same journey, and that might be interested in going to work out together!

I am looking forward to the meeting and chatting with you all!

Most Active