Dropping in for a hello

Ms Court
on 3/23/11 4:19 am - Remington, VA
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to all.  Doing well here.  Still trying to get back on track and just keep sabotaging myself.  :)  Ah still a work in progress.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

caroline2622
on 3/23/11 7:41 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
So Great to hear from you... No one is on here !     Hey we are all working at it!

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 3:19 am - Leesburg, VA
VSG on 05/03/11 with
yeah the VA used to rock and now is dead.

callinwildfire
on 4/1/11 3:59 pm - Levels, WV
Hey Courtney, Great to hear from you. We really need a few of the the more experienced boarders to resurface and help out in getting it active again, without all of the drama of course. YOu have so much to offer the newbies and right now people are comiing to board and basicly being ignored because just a few of us are are resposding to their needs, and that advice is sometimes bias or not the best that could be given. Please help out and stick around.Thanks, Pam
dlo2
on 7/5/11 5:31 am - Brandenburg, KY
Hi Courtney,  I haven't been on here in ages either.  You really helped me a lot when I was a newbie.  This board was very active then.  It will be two years in Sept. for me.  I hope you are doing well.  Thanks for all your help.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views