New to Va Beach

KissMyBrknHrtGB
on 7/19/11 3:36 pm - Tarboro, NC
I am moving to VA beach and really wanted to find some girls that had been threw the same things I have and to meet new people!

Amber Marie 

start/now/goal/pounds to go
250/147/130/IM GOAL

Jewel_in_hiding
on 7/25/11 2:32 am - Raleigh, NC
Welcome to Virginia Beach!!!

I will actually be leaving this area soon (end of August).  However, I wanted to let you know about the Bon Secours support group.  It meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at the Bon Secours in Va Bch (828 Healthy Way) at 6pm.  It is usally well attended with RNYers, both Bon Secours patients and non- Bon Secours patients, of all ages.

I hope to see you there!! 
Top is my progress, Bottom is to Surgeon's Goal

Marriott L.
on 7/27/11 2:20 am - San Diego, CA
Welcome to VB!! I'm in Norfolk stationed with my Husband and daughter at NOB...so we are close! Which surgery did you have and when!! Its neat to possibly find people who are going through this..obviously I'm Navy so I attend the Naval Medical Center's support group and that meets once a month at the hospital in Portsmouth..dont knnow if its open to non military or not!! But hey who cares! Check out my prfile and dont hesistate to contact me! Welcome to VA!

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

angel85
on 8/30/11 1:01 am - Norfolk, VA
VSG on 05/09/12
There is a support group called Be-Well next to Virginia Beach General offered by Sentara Weight Loss Group. 
navywife1107
on 9/13/11 5:54 am - VA
I live in Va Beach.  I am scheduled for my RNY on 9/26/11 at Portsmouth Naval :D  I am hoping to get into the support groups.  Every one my hospital has- I have been out of town for work. :( I am missing out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views