Aloha

Jen R.
on 11/3/11 11:32 am - VA
I wanted to pop in on the Virginia board and say hello. I had RNY 4 1/2 years ago at Portsmouth Naval with Dr. Mann.   To date I have lost 133 lbs and have been bless with very little problems. I am anemic so I take prenatal vitamins 2x a day and iron drops in oj 3 x a week. It sure beats iron infusions.

Hubby is active duty Navy and we transferred to Hawaii in Aug 2010.

Jen
lillypond...
on 11/4/11 10:33 am
Hey Jen: wow Hawaii, we were station over there in 1990 and left in 94, we loved it. I also had Dr. Mann the best doc there is, I am telling you the people that had him for their WLS has very little problems compare to the other doctors. I had rny 14 months ago, have lost 160 pounds so far and loving life, and also have been blessed with  no problems, except I have to go to hematology because with this  year blood work my white blood count was low, which since I have been young my wbc has always been below normal, but they want me to go see why, other than that I have a lot of energy and always on the go. my hubby is retire Navy. 4 and 1/2 years that is so good, to see you looking good. glad I saw your post, first time on this site, feel free to write me anytime, take care. Did you have to go to hematology too?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 864 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views