Here's how to annihilate square one

shoutjoy
on 7/13/14 8:06 pm - Culpeper, VA

*“Although you want to change your ways, you always end up back at square one. Here's how to annihilate square one¦”

Do you realize you have the capability to do whatever you want? Okay, perhaps you can't fly, invent a time machine, or grow taller, but you can stick with an exercise program, eat healthily, and feel good about yourself. Yes, you can. Yes, you can. Answer this: Who runs your brain? You do. Sure, other people have input data, but like a bad software virus, you can erase it.. well, at least you can put it in the background and ignore it. Instead of dwelling on failures, think of successes. Instead of setbacks, focus on goals. Instead of unhealthy behaviors, plan new strategies. You have a choice what you think about. Eliminate all negative thoughts from your mind. When you start stewing on them, replace them with positives. Think of the benefits and write down things you like about yourself. When you look in the mirror, don't allow the doubt to set in. Instead of “I am too fat!" or "I'll never lose weight” replace it with, "I like my eyes!" or "I'm so happy with my new hairstyle." By changing your mindset, you can move forward in life and give square one a run for its money.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 856 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2181 views