My Christmas Cards

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/05 9:07 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
For those of you that sent me Christmas Cards during the card exchange , I want to say Thank you ! I saved each one until last night to open after things got quiet .. and I sat there in awe of the personal messages you all took the time to write . I was feeling sorta meloncholy before opening them .. as this is the first Christmas I have had where I did not have a significant other .. These cards touched me to my very heart and solidified the reason I am here .. and the reason for this Season . Merry Christmas to all of you . However, you celebrate this time of year .. do it in Peace and Love . Pixie
David@Goal
on 12/25/05 12:54 am - VA
Merry Christmas Natalie!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure how much of a personal mesage I wrote - lmao....I was sitting in Northern VA in a Merchant's Tire & Auto - in the snow - and cold - waiting for my tire to be fixed...I was so happy I'd brought the cards and Dianna's list with me in the event of some free time between the classes I was there to take! Whew! Thanks for your help on the January event - your enthusiasm in contagious! I am so excited and counting the days ! Have a great day!! Merry Christmas!! David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views