Good Morning

corynva
on 12/24/05 11:42 pm - Roanoke, VA
Good morning and Merry Christmas to everyone.......what a year this has been for some of you and what a year that is starting for others. Won't it be interesting to see where we all are in a couple of months. I have been through all of the emotions, "trials", fun, joy, wonderful newfound health, that all of you have or will have and it is wonderful!!!!!!! Best of luck to each of you and prayers for the upcoming surgeries. Have a wonderful NEW YEAR, too.........
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/25/05 4:19 am - Danville, VA
Good Afternoon, Cory...Hope you are having a wonderful Merry Christmas. Lets just say, mine was very different this year. Still on my liquid diet...yucky...boring broth, sf pops and jello. Can't wait for the pureed stage so I can at least taste something...hehe.. Anyway, thanks for the great post as I am new to this and love to hear of all the success stories..can't wait to get healthy. Hugs, Betsy
corynva
on 12/25/05 10:36 am - Roanoke, VA
Congratulations on sticking to the liquid....when I had my surgery I was on liquid/soft for 1 month but I made it....you will too.....and yea, the healthy will come......all the best and keep me posted.....
Ms Court
on 12/25/05 5:57 am - Remington, VA
Merry Christmas to you too, Cory. Hope the season is good to you and the New Year is wonderful. Courtney 3 weeks out - 25 lbs
corynva
on 12/25/05 10:38 am - Roanoke, VA
25 lbs.....how wonderful......bet you got something new and pretty for Christmas......you are doing great!!!!!!!
kizie23
on 12/25/05 12:00 pm - blacksburg, VA
Good evening Cory, I am so looking forward to starting my new life in a new year. God has blessed me with the opportunity to have this surgery, I am sure he is going to bring me through it with flying colors. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views