Merry Christmas VA Buggas!

Kitty Kat
on 12/25/05 1:06 am - Richmond, VA
Merry Christmas to ya'll! This am finds me thankful for the smiles on the faces of those I love and those I can't see but are in my heart. For me it isn't getting gifts it's giving them and seeing others light up. I am most thankful that God sees fit to keep me here to see all this. I have been blessed with some of the most amazing people I know in my life. I don't even know where to begin. I've been through quite a bit this year and could not have done it without those in my life. I've learned much about myself and much about my friends and family. A couple times I came close to meeting the big man upstairs. Once on the part of stupidity and the other on the part of fate. But, like true Kitty Kat style I've got nine lives I'm guessing! To all those in my life I love you and am forever touched and hold a special place in my heart for you. All those who we've crossed paths you too have touched my life in some way whether it's by your journey here or personal things. Please never take your life for granted and realize that you are important and loved. No matter what life gives you try to make the best of it. God IS listening and working even if it's not what we wanted, thought or hoped for. Lessons learned! Love, Kitty Kat
wanda
on 12/25/05 3:57 am
Merry Christmas to YOU Kitty Kat! Have a wonderful day and know that you are a blessing to those of us here on the board. I love to see your smiling face and sweet messages. Hugs, Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/25/05 4:16 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Looks as though you are having a wonderful deserved Christmas. Wow...I remember the days of when my children were young and all the excitement of Christmas morning. I don't have that anymore and it is so sad. Just enjoy that now...they grow so fast and then they are gone. Never to have that moment back again. I have many memories and can remember them and smile. If I had only known how fast they would be gone, I would have enjoyed it even more. I know it is hard to at times as being a young mom is so trying at times but know that you will always love them unconditionallly and will always be there for them. I love you, Kat. You are such a sweet and loving lady. God bless you and Merry Christmas. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 12/25/05 6:35 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Merry Christmas to you too Kat. I know what you mean about this board. This board means a lot to me too...you guys are always there! Hugs! Jill
A10sFrau
on 12/25/05 7:30 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Read your profile today. May the New Year ease your journey on the path to True Enlightenment. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 856 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2182 views