Local Richmond people, Can U help me?

~*Country Girl*~
on 12/25/05 1:33 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Hi there All from Richmond! I am in need of as I am not from Richmond. I am having reconstructive surgery at St Mary's on Thursday and need to find an inexpensive hotel for my hubby to . When I had gastric bypass at MCV they put my hubby in a house like hotel that you give donations for his stay. Not sure if this hospital does that or not. It's a 3 hour drive to and from so He would just rather stay close by just in case something was to happen, We pray it don't obviously but still. So if some of you locals could point out some near hotels that are like with in 15 min of the hospital we would so appreciate it. Hopefully cheap ones! LOL Anyway I couldn't ask for a better Christmas and birthday gift than to have all this skin removed! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and God bless! TIA! Lisa 423/192/???
elizabeth b-c
on 12/25/05 1:56 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi, and Merry Christmas: If you call St. Mary's and talk to a patient representative they will let you know if the hospitality house is available. It is $15 a night. If not, they will give you vouchers for discounted hotels. My partner stayed at the Holiday Inn about ten minutes from the hospital for the two nights I was in the hospital, and we both stayed there the night before the surgery because we had to be there at 6 am and we live almost two hours away from the hospital. It was about $50 a night. Good luck with your plastics - I can't wait to get mine done. Arms, breast lift and augmentation, tummy tuck, butt lift, thighs...ouch but yippee. I've lost 105 since surgery (in less than four months!). Hugs, elizabeth 359/253/160
~*Country Girl*~
on 12/25/05 2:01 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
omg you are a life savor!!! I was thinking there would be no way I could get below 100 bucks a night! 50 or less sounds awesome! I can't tell you how happy you have made me! Wonder if they are on staff today!LOL Lisa
David@Goal
on 12/25/05 6:44 am - VA
Lisa- you forgot I work for two Holiday Inns - Call me at the office on Tuesday - 804.359.9441 - ask for David - I am in charge of the Sales department - I'll get you the hospital rate for your husband! David Merry Christmas!
kizie23
on 12/25/05 12:05 pm - blacksburg, VA
Lisa, I am not from Richmond, but I wanted to wish you well with your surgery. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views