The Best Christmas Present

jilldennis
on 12/25/05 6:45 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, All - I hope everyone has had the best Christmas ever! I just have to post about my very bestest Christmas present ever...acutally it's an answered prayer!!! I called my cousin Kelly this afternoon when we got home from church (she lives in New York) and is visiting my cousin Merry who lives in Pennsylvania for Christmas. Anyway...we were talking and they were all asking how I was doing etc...and Kelly told me she has had her visit with the surgeon and is now seeing the nutritionist...he requires this...she is thinking her surgery will be sometime in April or May! I am soooooooooo excited!!! My daughter and I are going to drive up to Pennsylvania tomorrow to see them all! I don't know if she knows about this website - but I have already written down all of the information - so she will be able to join us online! I will make sure I tell you all when she is on - so we can support her! She is such a beautiful person inside and out! Have a great remainder of the Christmas day and a very happy - healthy New Year! Hugs! Jill 261/164/140
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/25/05 10:16 am - Danville, VA
wow, Jill, you are doing fantastic....I will definately watch for your Kelly. Please tell her we are waiting for her...Drive saftely. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 12/28/05 4:52 am - Remington, VA
Very exciting news Jill. I am sure you and her are very excited and I know from personal experience that you will be great support for her. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 856 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2181 views