Jan 31st surgery

elvera
on 12/26/05 1:34 pm - LaPlata, MD
Hi to you all. I am new here. Will be having my surgery 1/31 from Dr.Terracina. Next few weeks is all the appointments. And I will be going to the meeting on the 11th. So, I am looking forward to meeting new friends. I am so excited and what a wonderful Christmas present that was. Take care Elvera
A10sFrau
on 12/26/05 1:36 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi, Elvera! Welcome ! Lois
kizie23
on 12/26/05 4:06 pm - blacksburg, VA
Elvera, Welcome aboard the VA board. Here you will find lots of support. Best of luck to you as you continue down the road to your new life. Melissa
TammyNVA
on 12/26/05 7:09 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Welcome to the Virginia Board Elvra, and good luck with all your testing. January 31 will be here before you know it. Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/26/05 7:36 pm - Danville, VA
Welcome, Elvera....you have quite a journey ahead of you. This is a new world and we all share here. We share the good, the bad and all the wow moments. It is exciting. I am still sitting here with a 13 in*****ision with staples still intact and a JP tube in but I would do it all again in a heartbeat. It is my new life and already experiencing wow moments...like I can really do clear liquids for almost three weeks!! Head hunger is really getting me but I am not hungry. Can you imagine? I had my surgery on the 16th and had to have it open but all is good. The 31st will be here before you know it....You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
Kennie29
on 12/27/05 5:26 am - Chesapeake, VA
That is my doctor too and I am going to the support group then also. Maybe I will see u there, my surgery is 2-6-2006!!!! Hugs, Kennie
april H.
on 12/27/05 10:28 am - hampton, VA
Elvera I'm having my surgery the day before you w/ Dr Terracinna, and I'll be at group on the 11th , can't wait to meet you April Surgery date 1-30-06
Grmsgrl69
on 12/28/05 9:15 am - Norfolk, VA
Elvera, I am just starting the process with the insurance company! I too am planning to be at the meeting on 1/11...am actually hoping to ride with Kennie!! Congratulations, and hope to see you on 1/11. Hugs! Terri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views