Good Morning Everyone..

RichmondRandy
on 12/26/05 8:39 pm - Wytheville, VA
I wanted to see how everyones Christmas went...mine was great...its hard to believe in saying that...but it was...I got EVERYTHING i wanted this year..Im feeling some better, the pain is leaving a little each day...my chest is very sore...im not sure if thats from the surgery or the Code and CPR..im gonna ask when i have my next visit..I go back Jan 5th..i can't wait to see how im doing,and hopefully get all these staples out.. i have not been weighed since surgery...i know clothes are fitting a lil better already...im having problems getting all liquids and food in...i tolerate it well...but just never seems theres enough time in the day for it all, and honestly im not hungry...its hard to eat or drink when youre not hungry...but i know water and protein are my keys ..I went out yesterday for the first time....the pot holes didn't seem as bad as they were the day i came home from the hospital..So all in all things are great, and im so THANKFUL to have had surgery, and to be home....Hope you guys all have a great week...Im sure i will ..Days or our Lives and Passions should be interesting this week.. Hugs to all! Randy 453 day of consult-439-day of surgery-? Jan 5th
A10sFrau
on 12/26/05 9:09 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Glad to hear you are doing to well, Randy! Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/26/05 9:34 pm - Danville, VA
Randy, So good to hear from you...the staples are a pain, aren't they...do you still have the JP tube in? Mine is...I go back to Dr White on the 2nd and can't wait to see how well things went. My sweats are falling right off of me! I am more comfortable in them right now but can't wait to try on some clothes. Might try going to church tomorrow night. Not sure but I might. I really need to. Alot of stress this last month and I need a hug... gentle hug...Nice to have someone who is going through the same thing I am right now. I am still on clear liquids, yuck but I am not hungry at all. I have alot of head hunger. Can'[t wait til Friday when I can start pureed foods..looking forward to some low fat cottage cheese and baby food fruit....can you imagine looking forwar to that????? This tool is amazing! Keep up the good work and I will be thinking about ya...the stiffness, moving slow etc...hehe. Hugs, Betsy
RichmondRandy
on 12/26/05 9:40 pm - Wytheville, VA
Betsy, I was lucky, my JP had stopped draining and they pulled it...i didn't have to bring it home...thats one thing i was very lucky with...My doc started me out on pureed food....so i guess im ahead of you there...you will be so happy when you get that...i would suggest refried beans ...they are a life saver for me and have quite a bit of protein...Hope you are able to go to church...and hope your stress level decreases soon.. Huggs.... Randy
(deactivated member)
on 12/26/05 9:39 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Randy .. welcome back and Happy Holidays !!! WOW you are doing awesome !!! Just be sure to keep on schedule your fluid intake .. since they put your hunger fire out .. you really have to make yourself eat .. atleast I do !!! Even at 18 months !! Well enjoy the rest of the week .. I am an ABC Fan .. and got to indulge yesterday !! Hugs and Happy New Year ! Nat
jilldennis
on 12/26/05 10:34 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Randy Glad you are home! The surgery is great tool. Stay hydrated - even though it's tough right now...just keep at it! I go back on Jan.5 too but for my 4-month check up! Keep up the great work! Hugs! Jill
Judy B.
on 12/27/05 9:01 pm - Marion, VA
Hi Randy I am glad things are going better for you.. I read about the respiratory arrest you went through..im sooo glad you survived and are here with us again. Welcome to the loser's side!!! if ya need anything just holler hugs JudyB
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/05 9:03 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Randy - My Christmas was WONDERFUL! Spent it in Seattle, WA with my hubby and his family - who I've pretty much adopted as my own. I've already warned my hubby if we get a divorce, *I* get custody of his momma! I did a search on your recent posts (so I could understand the "code and cpr" portion of this message) and just read where you had problems the day of surgery. I'm SO glad to see you're doing better and are here to type/talk about it. Take it easy, don't over do it - focus on healing and regaining your strength. Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 856 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2181 views