Secret Santa Thank You

JoyfulLife
on 12/26/05 10:20 pm - Chesapeake, VA
HI Betsy!! Sorry this is a bit late. My plastic surgery revision was the Friday before Christmas--so I've been a bit slow with everything. I wanted to thank you so much for the gloves---it's so funny because I was just telling a good friend of mine that I needed some new black gloves and had planned to shop for them after Christmas. Now I don't have to. They are so pretty and just scrumptuously warrrrrrrm! Thank you so very much! Can't even begin to tell you how I look forward to your updates on life as a postop !!! You GO, little butterfly!!! Happy Holiday!!! Cindy
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/26/05 11:16 pm - Danville, VA
Looks like we both got a surgical present this year....hehe. Hope you are doing well. I still have staples and a JP tube in but hopefully it will be gone on Monday. On Friday I get to have pureed foods and I am looking forward to low fat cottage cheese AND baby food fruit. Can you imagine? The head hunger has been the worst. I have a nasty 13 in*****ision but well worth it. You have no idea what "Go little butterfly" means to me...when my wings heal I AM going to fly. Thanks again for your wonderful gift. I love my angel. Hope you recover quickly as will I. So glad you liked the gloves...wish I had picked up a pair for myself....hehe. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 864 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views