secret santa and card exchange

hollydecarlo
on 12/27/05 9:40 am - hopewell, VA
hello all, thank you for all the wonderful cards i enjoyed each and every one cant wait til next years card exchange.. as far as the secret santa that is something i wont be doing next year. as i sent my present out on time and got nothing in return.. i thought everyone was suposed to get a present but i guess i was wrong!!!! if the person who had me didnt want to do the exchange then they shouldn't have signed up for it!! oh well just venting.. hope everyone had a good christmas and has a safe and happy new year!! holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/27/05 8:27 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, Holly, that isn't fair at all. Maybe your Secret Santa is just late. Maybe something happened that she couldn't do it but I think he/she should have acknowledged that. I hope it wasn't intentional. Check with Shannon...I am sure there is an explaination for it. Have a safe and happy New Year with your new body..I know I am having fun with mine so far.... Hugs a bunch Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 12/28/05 8:21 pm - hopewell, VA
hello, betsy it was a big miss understanding shannon has told me that i will be getting a gift soon. hugs, holly
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/05 11:07 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Sweet Holly, this is a perfect time of the year for you with your beautiful name. Well, I didn't sign up for the card or Santa thing and I kept thinking I should and didn't. So -- if you send me your address I will send you a little secret santa gift!! I am now really in the gift buying mood!! And you're such a sweet person, I would love to send you a little gift!! love donna
David@Goal
on 12/28/05 1:13 pm - VA
I'd send you my address sweetie - But I owe YOU a gift- I haev NOt forgotten your Nectar- I am just lame as hell! I promise you some samples in Janaury! David
hollydecarlo
on 12/28/05 8:26 pm - hopewell, VA
you owe me nectar??? lol
hollydecarlo
on 12/28/05 8:24 pm - hopewell, VA
thank you for the offer donna you are so sweet!!! how are you doing? i hope all is going well for you have a wonderful new year!!! i guess it was a mis understanding and i will be getting a gift. i was just venting that day. hugs, holly
katiemother
on 12/28/05 2:41 am - Northern, VA
Holly, I'll have to disagree with Becky on this, you probably won't be getting anything from your secret santa. I'm sure they signed up with the best of intentions but other things got in the way and now that Christmas is over, he/she will totally forget about it. I'm sorry about that. The most important thing is YOU got to be santa! Wasn't it great shopping for someone and sending a gift knowing it would delight? You got the greatest gift. I didn't get anything from my secret santa but I had so much fun picking out the gift for my person. I hope they enjoyed it.
SlimminShannon
on 12/28/05 6:22 am - Richmond, VA
Holly your SS had intentions of giving you your gift then you emailed me because you were going out of town. Therefor they had to hold your gift. I am certain you will be getting one, but didn't you tell me you wouldn't be bac****il the 26th? That was only 2 days ago. That is what I told the person that has you. You are getting something. Just try to remember it was you that asked for your gift to be held because you didn't want it sitting on your porch.
hollydecarlo
on 12/28/05 8:28 pm - hopewell, VA
shannon, im sorry i thought you emailed me telling me that you couldnt find the list!! and didnt know who the person was sorry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2191 views