4 months today w/ pictures

Babynesh05
on 3/22/11 9:31 pm - Germany
 WoW I can not believe it has been 4 months already! the surgery feels so far away now.  I have lost 65 pounds since then and I feel wonderful! I hit my first huge 2 week stall this month but still managed to lose about 8 pounds this month. things have started to move again on the scale. and believe it or not I was not even discouraged about the stall.. I mean really I have lost over half my goal weight in 4 MONTHS! I weighy myself every morning after I pee 3x's, its not a good habit for everyone but I like to know where I am and even gaining a pound or not moving doesnt seem to bother me because I know I am doing everything I need to be doing and im probably just losing inches.

I am in a size 14 I could be in a size 12.. Im still wearing my 16's which are way too big, makes my butt look saggy, but I live in sweat pants and tshirts so who knows haha.. One of these days I will go clothes shopping I just know when I finally do I will probably go crazy.. My confidence has sky rocketed I can now stand to look at myself an the mirror and not cry, at least not cry tears of sadness. My husband and I have become 100 x's more intimate and he has gotten 50x's more affectionate. he loved me before but he really loves me now.. haha.. 

Now my mother is considering having the sleeve done and I am doing everything I can to make her feel comfortable about the procedure and what all it entails. she weighs 20 pounds less than me when I had the procedure done but she has comorbidites while I did not. so heres to crossing my fingers she gets approved. 

I feel so good that if I did not lose another pound I would not be upset. My goal is 140 (38 more pounds) but It might be revised I said I would get to 160 and then re evaluate if I need to keep losing, people look at me and think im already 140-150. so I dont want to look sickly lol.. 

before photos my highest 244:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 month:

2 months:

3 months:

4 months: taken this morning

GW 1: 200 COMPLETED! 193-Feb 15th 2011
GW 2: 160 COMPLETED! 160-May 12th 2011
GW 3: 140 COMPLETED! 140-June 17th 2011

borntobethin35
on 3/22/11 9:38 pm - VA
WOW you look awesome. I'm so ready to be at 4 months to see how I would look. So what do you eat on a normal. I notice the scale isn't moving like I want to....
HW: 272   SW: 256  CW: 189 GW: 170

1st  Goal:    245:    
Achieved
2nd Goal:    220:    Achieved
3rd  Goal:    199:    Achieved
Final goal:   170

"I thank GOD for allowing me this opportunity to turn my life around"

Babynesh05
on 3/22/11 9:58 pm, edited 3/22/11 10:04 pm - Germany
 to be honest, whatever I feel like making.. I love to cook and just because I am dieting does not mean everyone in my family has to with me. I cook with fresh ingredients a lot more then I used to no more frozen meals unless its a snack time thing and no one feels like cooking, if there something in the meal I can not eat I dont put it on my plate. Like last night I made Philly cheesteaks because my husband wanted it.. I had some of the meat with some onions and a tiny bit of bbq sauce in a bowl while he had it the bread with it and some french fries on the side, the night before I made spaghetti and I had the meat in the bowl minus the noodles. you can still enjoy the foods you love its just how you enjoy them. I dont buy pizza anymore I make it from scratch. if I want a piece of candy I have a piece and thats it. to me its mind over body, I have to think to myself what do I want out of this to be thinner and healthier. if your mind is not right your going to go back to old habits quickly.. 

I drink water all the time, and I make my own tea at home with a iced tea maker I got from walmart, I also do zumba 2 times a week and I walk 1x a week with some friends.. I bought the kinect (xbox360) so I can do work out at home.. 

you should go over your food and see what you eat start to cut something out because something you may be eating could be the culprit like for me it was crackers :/  or maybe your are not getting enough of something.. 

borntobethin35
on 3/22/11 11:07 pm - VA
I started to log my nut on myfitnesspal and I notice I only get in about 500 calories if that many and I burn 700 calories every other day! So I think I don't get in enough calories so today I plan on eating more. I think I've been scared to gain weight for why I've been not wanting to eat. It feels like I could eat more. I just don't because I don't want to stop losing but it looks like that's happening any way so I will up my food intake. Thanks for encouraging pics again!

Sheka
HW: 272   SW: 256  CW: 189 GW: 170

1st  Goal:    245:    
Achieved
2nd Goal:    220:    Achieved
3rd  Goal:    199:    Achieved
Final goal:   170

"I thank GOD for allowing me this opportunity to turn my life around"

brighterDayz
on 3/22/11 9:40 pm
From your starting photo to now is a phenomenal difference! Girl, you look great!

Congrats!
Valsdetermined2lose
on 3/22/11 9:54 pm
You look amazing! Great Job at only 4 months out
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

pinkypromise93
on 3/22/11 10:10 pm
Congratulations!! Girl, You Look Great!!! 

cabcab
on 3/22/11 10:14 pm
VSG on 01/06/11 with
Congratulations!  You look awesome!!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

vignesja
on 3/22/11 10:30 pm - NJ
You look fabulous!!! Good for you. I too look forward to being 4 months out. I have had the worst recovery....and even yesterday was sent to the ER by my Doctor,was put on IV, for dehydration, and had a Cat Scan as he wanted to check for leaks....turns out NO leaks, thank God, I was and still am dehydrated. I've had a tough time getting in my fluids/protein, and even food. It's not been a great journey for me so far. I look forward to being months out where I can post a wonderful Post as yours. This inspires me. May God continue to Bless your journey.
Jan :)

Babynesh05
on 3/23/11 4:22 am - Germany
 I am very sorry to hear that your journey has been so rough for you in the beggining.. any day now all your problems will be gone and you will be so happy! I can not wait to see you progress and update.. just hang in there! 

Most Active