Hot/Cold

BigCaliSmile
on 3/26/11 9:47 am - La Puente, CA
I didnt think about getting a themometer till someone mentioned one. I do notice occassionally I get really warm but i think its from being smoothered from the kindness of my caretakers blankets :)  really a bit after I had the pain meds
Has anyone experienced this?
It will be nice to tase again.. what i want.. I did take my body or granted I am grateful for this tool.
Janet
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
catwalker
on 3/26/11 10:27 am - Buna, TX
My cousin had her sleeve the day before you and has ran a temp every night, never over 100.8 but still worrisome. I'm 11 months out and still have the hot/cold issues. If I stay moving aroumd I'm hot but winter was brutal for me,lol   I'm jealous I couldnt take a bth for 2 weeks only showers.
jujube123
on 3/26/11 11:05 am
 I had a low grade fever for a week following surgery.  I was told to notify the doc if it was 101 or higher.  I have lost 40lbs and feel cold all the time now.  I don't remember feeling cold when I weighed this much going up.?!  Best of luck to you!

BigCaliSmile
on 3/26/11 12:00 pm - La Puente, CA
Hurray Im normal.. I am thinking also with mid life blah blah that may add to my hormonal upsy/downsy.
thanks for replying.
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
diane S.
on 3/26/11 3:12 pm
be sure to call your doctor if you are running more than a degree of fever.
Later, after you lose some weight you will find you are cold often but get hot then cold then hot. I dunno why but 16 months out I still do it. always take a sweater with you. but its totally worth it. I love the sleeved life.   Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active