Feeling guilty....

Tausha P.
on 4/19/11 6:27 am - Fergus Falls, MN
Okay, so my stall FINALLY breaks- which should be motivation to eat well and instead I am an idiot today. 

B-3/4 off an egg plus my soy milk/coffee mix
S- 1/2 an apple
L- OVER A 2 HOUR PERIOD I HAD A WHOLE 6-INCH SUBWAY! 

I am totally pmsing, and just wanna eat... 

Am I horrible for eating that whole Sub? I feel really quilty... 

HW: 344 SW: 311 (33 lbs lost in pre-op diet) 
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.? ~Lao Tzu    
njmom5870
on 4/19/11 6:29 am
Next time, pull the bread off and just eat the meat.  Your stomach is still healing and you need to be careful!!!
    Lap Band Surgery 7/29/09......Removal after full slip 10/29/09
    Sleeve surgery...life really began....1/3/11

Tausha P.
on 4/19/11 6:32 am - Fergus Falls, MN
 I'm gonna be reeeeeeal honest here, if I am going to have subway- I am eating the bread! What the point otherwise? Jk haha! :-) 
BuckeyeGirl
on 4/19/11 6:36 am - TN
Well, what is done is done, so I'm not sure the guilt is going to be helpful.

You may want to read Elina's recent post about the plan that led her to be a raging success:
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/4374889/Can-I-eat-this-vs-should-I-eat-this/

Good luck,
Lindsey

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 6:36 am
I don't know how you got a 6" sub down even in two hours!  Thats a lot of volume, did you feel overstuffed or sick?  I'm supposed to be able to eat 4 oz and can't get it down...
Tausha P.
on 4/19/11 6:39 am - Fergus Falls, MN
 I KNOW!! Thats what I am saying... how the hell did that happen? I shared alot of the bread with my son... but they aren't kidding when they say bread is a slider cause I wasn't like super stuffed at all. So dumb... this is WHY I FEEL GUILTY! Ugh!
(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 6:47 am
The guilt is not helpful, so forgive yourself and decide to do better.  What I mean by that is you need to come up with a better strategy.  It seems to me that Subway is off limits to you.  If you can't go there and eat the inside of the sandwich, you should not be there.  Between you and me, I totally get it, what is the point without the bread?  So I haven't been inside a Subway since surgery, almost two years now.  That's my strategy.  I have a bunch of them, I would not be successful without THE PLAN.  What is your plan for dealing with PMS?, for restaurants?  for many of life's distractions?  Instead of feeling guilty, start writing out your plan.  Be detailed, and make it happen.  Good luck.
julyxo84
on 4/19/11 6:49 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
 Wow I'm surprised you were able to eat the bread. I can't it fills me up so bad. Everytime I go to subway I just eat the inside and throw the bread out. 
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

Dee08
on 4/19/11 6:56 am
VSG on 09/01/08 with
OK, I will be honest with you.  When I was early out, I ate a whole 6" Subway sub with all the fixins...no problem.  Have I done it since?   NO!  Just get over it and know that it can happen but does not need to happen again.  It is your wake up call to get on track and stay there.  Take full advantage of your first 6 months!  You won't get it back.  The further out you get, the harder it will be to lose the weight.  Do your work now and make plans to side step the PMS triggers. 

Good luck on your journey.....Dee
                  5'1"  Age 62   Goal weight between 128 - 135  
Jennchap
on 4/19/11 7:25 am - CA
 Can I just say Im a lil jealous… I eat like 2 bites of something with bread and am done. You just gotta hop back on the horse… but ya… Im jealous...
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views