jewelry NSV

Tracey W.
on 4/20/11 2:27 pm
I was rearranging a shelf in my apartment and found an old favorite necklace with a baby turtle hatching out of it's egg. I stopped wearing it years ago because my neck got too big for it to be comfortable.
I put it on, for old time sake and have been wearing it for a couple of hours. As I was sitting back with the laptop on my stomach, I kept catching a glance of it. I was never able to see it when I looked down before!!!! I'm so psyched that I can wear this again, and that it's looser than it ever was!! Now the scale just has to show movement...lol
Trying to build a better life, one good choice at a time.  
"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain."-Ruby Gettinger        
ANA B.
on 4/20/11 9:46 pm - ALTOONA, PA
I LOVE WHEN WE GO SHOPPING IN OUR CLOSETS OR DISCOVER SOMETHING OLD AND MAKE IT NEW AGAIN. LOVE THAT SLEEVE.
  VSG 2/10/11                                             DR. ALVAREZ-MY HERO

mshill97
on 4/20/11 10:43 pm
That is a great feeling. I'm loving being able to go into any store and purchase the cling-clang bracelets and cute rings, I could never fit them before, besides the ones in plus-size stores. I'm so enjoying these NSV's.

Ratfinkshell
on 4/21/11 1:35 am - Fullerton, CA
congrats! My wedding set was practically falling off so I went to have it sized, it was a size and a half too big! Loved that feeling, and that my shoes are getting too big lol. If anything atleast I'll have skinny fingers and feet again

HW:263 SW:236 CW: 163 GW:140-150

Revision to sleeve on 03/15/2011 due to broken band

Most Active