Step away from the chocolate bunnies today!

therese50
on 4/23/11 11:28 pm - Lansing, MI
Hey all.  I don't know about you but I will be around a lot of carbbie treats today, lots of chocolate and lots of carbs.  I am making myself something with protein in it to have at the end of the day that I can look forward to and I'm making a pact with myself to not have the desserts.  I know I CAN if I want, but for me, one bite leads to ten, then twenty.  At this stage in my weight loss I want to keep to t he plan and not let any peeps get in my way!

VTorres
on 4/23/11 11:41 pm - CA
I am with you with the same thought! Have a nice Easter!
mimikay
on 4/24/11 12:33 am
That's the only good thing of not having my grandchildren nearby to celebrate with
  Kay       HW 219/SW 212/CW 134              
jimbovsg
on 4/24/11 12:41 am
Well REAL colored eggs are perfect for us!  On a side note....Peeps are the nastiest Easter candy EVER!  I prefer malted milk eggs from Trader Joe's!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/11 12:47 am - CA
At this point, I can barely eat some yogurt! The though of eating chocolate and other candy makes me want to barf.  But I definitely agree with your sentiment.

Thank you, Easter Bunny! BRAWK BRAWK!
jimbovsg
on 4/24/11 12:54 am
Those cadbury eggs are nasty too!

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

bublegirl1
on 4/24/11 5:35 am
RNY on 11/10/14
OMG I have to admit I LOVE cadbury eggs! Thank goodness there are none in my home. :)

-Amie

jimbovsg
on 4/25/11 7:41 am
On April 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM Pacific Time, bublegirl1 wrote:
OMG I have to admit I LOVE cadbury eggs! Thank goodness there are none in my home. :)
My opinion of you just dropped significantly...........like at least 1 point!

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

HollyLaLa
on 4/24/11 1:03 am - NJ
VSG on 03/08/11 with
 I am with you Jimbo peeps and cadbury eggs are just gross, too sweet.  Just made some deviled eggs and making roasted asparagus to take to my sisters for dinner.  Planning to have 1 egg (actually a half) a small piece of ham and maybe a piece of asparagus.  Just in case I am armed with a small bag of sf jellybeans if I can't avoid the dreaded Easter Basket.  Have a great holiday!

Nothing worth having comes easy.  Success comes with hard work and determination and sacrifice!   

ROCK ON!             
KCChris
on 4/24/11 1:21 am - KS
 It's not so much the chocolate bunnies you have to worry about with me. It's those damn reces peanut butter eggs! They're the devil man! THE DEVIL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

My heart is all mine and my mind is free. That's all the revolution; revelation that I need.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views