Back from Jamaica!

MizzBombChelle
on 4/25/11 1:16 am - Silver Spring, MD

Well I'm back from Negril mon!

I had sooooo much fun.  We didn't do Dunn's River as it was closed for renovations.   We did take a catamaran (sp) to Rick's Cafe to watch the crazy Jamaicans jump off the cliffs. (Ms Shell I still can't believe you did that crazy ****!)

Brandilynn -- I didn't meet Dexter but I did meet Duane.  When you get a chance, find the song The Big Bamboo on the internet.  He was 27, 6'3", dreadlocks and a chef.  Let's just say I got a good workout!

Sort of bad news for me is that when I got home on Friday and got on the scale, I had gained 5 pounds.  I expected it because I did indulge heavily in the bar activities.  I was sitting on the stool when the bar opened and for some reason, I was sitting back on that same stool when the bar closed!  I wasn't upset when I saw the number because I knew I would be immediately back on my plan.

Happy to say that as of this morning, all 5 are gone! Woohoo!!!

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

Jenijeni
on 4/25/11 1:25 am
Wow!! Wish I could go!! I need to meet a fine Rastafarian chef! Glad you had a great time and glad your five pounds didn't hang around... Next time you go, take me??

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

KrisJ77
on 4/25/11 1:27 am - TX
YAY! I'm glad you had fun!! Congrats on dropping your 5 pounds!!! 

Ms Shell
on 4/25/11 2:00 am - Hawthorne, CA
Girl don't remind me it's a STORY I'll share one day, lol.  Now to boot since I'm going back in September I'm actually THINKING about it again, yes I'm CRAZY but when I die I can say how I LIVED, lol!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

tdenise8958
on 4/25/11 3:50 am - CO
You look so great! Keep up the good work....and take me with you on your next tropical trip!
  Lost 12 pounds during pre-op diet

Most Active