Premier Protein free sample of new Strawberry drink

REBECCA L.
on 4/25/11 2:38 am - Bakersfield, CA
 Here is a link to get a free sample of the newest pure protein flavor, strawberry.

http://www.premiernutrition.com/product-announcement2.html
Rebecca   06/26/10 380# Surgery loss only   Height: 5'11"

PaulaS
on 4/25/11 2:45 am - TX
Thanks!!  I would like to sample it~am getting tired of what I have!

Highest weight, 248#
Surgery weight, 236#
Current weight, 138#
George B.
on 4/25/11 2:50 am - Miami, FL
Thanks for the link.

Barbara B.
on 4/25/11 4:08 am - Port Orchard, DC
Has anyone tried this protein? I generally find strawberry drinks pretty awful.  But will give it a try as I am tired of what I'm using.
Thanks
mylastchance
on 4/25/11 4:09 am
Thanks for the link,  would like to try this,  always looking for a new flavor that is good.  I like the chocolate,  vanilla wasn't too bad so maybe the strawberry is good too. 

I filled out the info .......... taking forever to confirm email.......still waiting....oh well.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Alyssa2010
on 4/25/11 6:50 am - Philly Burbs, PA
Thanks for the link! I love the chocolate and don't mind the vanilla, but I guess they didn't go over as well w/the masses b/c I noticed they aren't carrying the vanilla any more at Costco. Very interested in how the strawberry will taste!
Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become. Alyssa
HW/SW246 / GW150 / CW137 5'2"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 58 views