Progress report

Jessica M.
on 5/5/11 3:50 pm - San Antonio, TX
I got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and am trying to get better as soon as possible. Other than the burning stinging pain that I have on the left side of my stomach I don't feel like I had abdominal surgery at all. The pain that I do have though, keeps me from being able to do a whole lot. Fortunately my fiancee is caring for me wonderfully. He went to the store and got all the ingredients to make me home made broth so that I can have all the nutrients I need to recover successfully. He has kept track of my fluid intake, pain meds, and vitamins perfectly. What can I say, except that I am blessed by God with someone who has made it his life's work to nurse me back to health. Thanks for letting me share, and thanks for moving over to give me my place on the loser's bench! Jess

maxie1
on 5/5/11 4:17 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13
glad to hear your home and feeling well..
susan                                                                                                
Jessica M.
on 5/5/11 4:21 pm - San Antonio, TX
Thanks maxie1, tried to respond to your email earlier, but am on my iPad. For some reason can only post and respond to posts, not emails.

maxie1
on 5/5/11 4:27 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13
thats o.k glad your feeling better.
susan                                                                                                
Helen S.
on 5/5/11 9:31 pm - TX
CONGRATULATIONS Jessica!!!!! You really are blessed to have someone taking care of you, and you should! Take it easy and I'll be thinking about you. Keep us posted! :)
Jenny C.
on 5/6/11 12:50 am
Congratulations!  Aren't you glad you'll have longer, healthier years to spend with such a great guy?  Best of luck to both of you.
Jenny

KrisJ77
on 5/6/11 4:41 am - TX
YAY! I'm glad your home!!  You will be feeling better in no time!!! Keep us posted!!! Hugs!! Kris

Most Active