It aint over til it's over!

Margo N.
on 5/8/11 2:16 am
I have spent several months, since December, losing very slowly - maybe a pound a month, nothing some months. I haven't been too stressed, because I have been losing inches all the while, but I have wondered if my weight loss is done or not, about 10 pounds shy of my goal. Well, this month I have for some reason dropped 5 pounds. This astounds me, as I haven't really been doing anything different - just keeping on with the program - protein, supplements, fluids, pretty low carb, minimal treats (including a square or two of extra bittersweet chocolate every day!)

The moral of the story is: KEEP IT UP - STALLS HAPPEN - BE REWARDED BY KEEPING UP GOOD HABITS, FEELING GREAT, LOOKING GOOD - NOT JUST BY THE SCALE!
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

mylastchance
on 5/8/11 2:36 am
This is a nice message for us to just keep the course and things will happen.  I need this to happen with me.  I have been fighting the losing game for months,  not gaining,  just not losing.  I am so close to goal it hurts,  you have given me a new boost so maybe it will get me over the hump and into the next phase so I can get these last few lbs off ............and I would love to do it this month so at my one year mark I can reach my goal.

Happy for you,  lets persevere and make this happen........thanks for this post that has helped remind me that I will get there as long as I stick to my plan. 

Continued good losing to you and to the rest of us LOSERS here on OH!!

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

jimbovsg
on 5/8/11 2:55 am
On May 8, 2011 at 9:36 AM Pacific Time, mylastchance wrote:
This is a nice message for us to just keep the course and things will happen.  I need this to happen with me.  I have been fighting the losing game for months,  not gaining,  just not losing.  I am so close to goal it hurts,  you have given me a new boost so maybe it will get me over the hump and into the next phase so I can get these last few lbs off ............and I would love to do it this month so at my one year mark I can reach my goal.

Happy for you,  lets persevere and make this happen........thanks for this post that has helped remind me that I will get there as long as I stick to my plan. 

Continued good losing to you and to the rest of us LOSERS here on OH!!
Funny how "losers" is a compliment now! lol!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

mylastchance
on 5/8/11 7:39 am
To Jimbo, yes it is funny about this being a compliment and I don't mind being called a Loser now. 

These last lbs do need to beatin down,  I think I am actually going to have to do some exercise to make them disappear............uuugggghhhhhhhh................but it will be good for me. 

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

jimbovsg
on 5/8/11 2:59 am
Yes these last few pounds are a "*****!"  ( and by "few" i mean like 20....for me Ha ha!)  I will need to give them a "bully beat-down"  for sure!  lol!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

SassyItalian
on 5/8/11 3:46 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
This is a great message, thanks for sharing.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Mom4Jazz
on 5/8/11 3:56 am
Congratulations and thanks!

Woohoo, look at how well you've done. I'll settle for slow if I can just do that well (though of course, like everyone I'd rather have fast!)

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

Saudb
on 5/8/11 5:07 am
Thanks for posting this. It gives me hope that I will settle in the lower 120's. Congratulations on your success.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views