Thanks to OBESITY HELP FOR THE WISHES !!

Shasha99
on 5/14/11 9:06 pm - Singapore

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!

AWESOME !! Thanks to Obesity Help for the wishes which I didnt expect it at all !! This first wishes and invitation is from my Surgeon and Clinician when I attended the WLS SEMINAR fall on the 14th which is Yesterday..in Singapore time and day..

I'm happy with my Sleeve and in Sept will be going for the 2nd step RNY.

Thank you to all of my friends Sleevers and all the NEWBIES..

I have a reason why I need a 2nd step..this sleeve is my first step and RNY is next...

I hope you guys be patient till the time comes and I will explain all..to my best Sis..Jeani S..Luv u so much..

ROCK THE SLEEVE BABY !! BOOGIE OOGIIIE ONEDERLAND !!! AHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKS...

Happy Surgervesary to me and to my Sis JEANI you be the next..

Greeting from Singapore !!

SHASHA99        I LUV MY SLEEVE !!!              
Crabadams72
on 5/14/11 11:34 pm - Silver Spring, MD
How do they turn a sleeve into a RNY? Why not get the DS if you want malabsorbtion?
Shasha99
on 5/15/11 12:47 am - Singapore

Thanks for responding, but it can be done..without DS, as I'm still reducing weight..I will be monitor for 3 months b4 final decision and will update you guys..as for now hitting to Gym and on Optifast beverage 2x a day..

Good luck.

Shasha
Crunchy As Can Be
on 5/15/11 12:10 am - NY
Good luck to you!!
 ~~Emily~~

Shasha99
on 5/15/11 12:49 am - Singapore
Good luck and all the best to you too !!

Rock your Sleeve and watch ur diet

Shasha
jimbovsg
on 5/15/11 1:06 am
You only have 35lbs to go.....maybe you won't need the next procedure?.....you can lose that in 3 months.....with the sleeve.   I agree with the other reply.....the conversion to DS  would be less complicated than RNY......after all DSers have a "sleeve" too!   You would just need the "switch" part.   Much better than creating a "pouch"...and losing your pylorus!  Just my opinion....  good luck to you....in your decision.

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Shasha99
on 5/15/11 1:19 am - Singapore

Thanks my friend, I'm doing more reserach beside what my doctor had explained to me..I need others to share what is the different with the DS or just RNY cause my doctor never mentioned about DS..although there is a few Doctors in the Hospital I'm doing it..are from USA they are all master with RNY beside Sleeve..

Thanks and hope to hear more from you.

Thanks friend

Shasha

jimbovsg
on 5/15/11 1:31 am
They are probably not telling you about the DS  because the do not perform the DS!  You need to find a skilled DS surgeon in your area...go to the DS forum on OH.....and ask them....might have info for you.  I'm sure they will agree....the DS is a better option for you.

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Shasha99
on 5/15/11 1:36 am - Singapore
Thanks Jim.. I will take a look at that site for more valuable info..you are right there isnt any DS done in Singapore yet..

Regards

Shasha
Shasha99
on 5/15/11 5:18 am - Singapore
Wohhhhooooo My Sis Jeani...Thank you !!

I'm so happy to read your comments here althought we chat sometimes on MSN ,you are always in my mind as you are my first friend here on OBESITYHELP..I still remember when I called you by phone and you always advice me all the good things..I knew how much you care and worried for me..when I workout to much and landed in hospital several times..lol

Now I see you as a new person..freshy and looks so much younger ..I'm sure by end of June you be in on the losing bench..wohoooooo..

I will discuss this matter with my Doctor and as I mentioned to you its on september 5..will update you and the rest,,

Wohhoooo...rock it Siss..
Huggggiee kissseees

Shasha
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views