Approved for Sleeve with Cigna!

doodlebugjr
on 6/2/11 11:02 am

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  excited!!!!!!  I got Approved for the SLEEVE today with Cigna!!!!  Did I say that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Excited???  I am SOOOOOOOOOOO  Excited!!!!!!!!!!
maxie1
on 6/2/11 11:08 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13 with

i am so happy for you good luck

susan

susan                                                                                                
Guardedly-Hopeful
on 6/2/11 11:30 am - OR
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I have been waiting for my approval and I understand how great you must feel!
  Donna Wood  
BJUpNorth
on 6/2/11 3:27 pm - MN

That is so fantastic. It is such a great feeling, isn't it. Congratulations and we will see you on the losers bench very soon. Do you have any idea when you may get scheduled for surgery yet? Hope it is soon!!

Best Wishes,
Brenda

doodlebugjr
on 6/3/11 11:37 am
I am scheduled for August 26th,2011.
mamabear5
on 6/2/11 11:34 pm

Congrats!!! I have CIgna too. I had heard so many say it was difficult and long to get approval so I was really worried! but after we submitted paperwork, it only took 2 days to get approval!   I am so happy for you!!  I have my surgery june 9th.  and I am very excited too. cant wait to get it over with!!  Hope you get your date soon!!   and again Congrats oon the approval!

we3gems
on 6/3/11 1:38 pm
I'm super excited---and jealous!  I am just begining this journey and began making my phone calls today.  I also have Cigna--so I was excited to find your posting.  I hope to have the sleeve rather than lap band---but my BMI is only 38 ('only' LOL!).  Can I ask you----what was your BMI?  I'm afraid Cigna will say it has to be lap band because it's not over 40.