TMI coming your way but.... has this happened to you?

Val G.
on 6/3/11 6:31 am - NV

I just started this regimen since I have to lose 12 pounds before I can go to surgery and I have had diarrhea for the past three days!  Is this normal?

Protein shake- twice a day (Nectar Fuzzy Naval... very yummy thanks to those who posted!)
Fish oil- 1 teaspoon twice a day
Calcium- Powder form- one tablespoon twice a day
Multivitamin- Liquid form- One cap-full once a day.

Now I did have a tablespoon of Chia seeds on Tuesday and all this craziness started on Wednesday. 

Thoughts?

Val  

"Turns out is not where but who you're with that really matters!"  
~ Dave Matthews

KrisJ77
on 6/3/11 6:40 am - TX
Yep!!  I remember that well - liquid in liquid out - perfectly normal!!  Hang in there!! 

Val G.
on 6/3/11 7:03 am - NV
Wow!  I was thinking how is this even possible, I'm not eating anything!  Normal is good.  I started getting nervous today and was about to call my doctor, 

Thanks for the reply... Makes me feel much better. 
Val  

"Turns out is not where but who you're with that really matters!"  
~ Dave Matthews

ready2Bhealthy2
on 6/3/11 9:20 am
Can you tell me more about the fuzzy naval pls.  I absolutely am disgusted by my first attempt at a protein shake.  $32 wasted due to the yuckiness!!!!
HW286/SW269/1mo-20lbs/2 mo-9lbs/3 mo-10lbs

1st Goal - Loss of 50lbs
sleeve genie
on 6/3/11 11:01 am - Alhambra, CA
 [email protected]1-866-333-7403
They have samples you can buy and s/h is free,  lots of great flavors

the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 12:37 pm
Liquid in liquid out.  And honestly the Fish Oil can make that liquid or any gaseous releases smell like a rotting corpse in the summertime....I told my wife to get off that stuff or we'd have to either sleep in separate rooms or get a divorce lmfao.

Definitely get a Nectar sample pack, some of their flavors are great...some are freakin nasty...just depends on your taste buds, but the sample pack has 14 or 18 flavors...if you can find at least 4 you like you'll be alright.
disabled_nurse
on 6/3/11 2:01 pm - Bogalusa, LA
Fish oil will give you the major runs!!!!!!! Are u allergic to the artificial sweetener in the protein powder? I can't do the sucralose/splenda.............. it really gives me the runs!!!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views