So far so good!!

mamabear5
on 6/2/11 10:48 pm

I'm on day 2 of my liquid diet! So far so good!  I hope today is as easy as yesterday! I was out all day busy so water, water, water was easy. Dinner time at home was a liitle hard but got through it. I just keep reminding myself  ~sleeve in 6 days!!! 

SassyItalian
on 6/2/11 10:52 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
That's a great attitude, you only have a few more days and you will be sleeved! Think good thoughts and stay strong.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

dentalhygieny
on 6/2/11 11:24 pm - MN
You can do this...I can only imagine how hard the first day is...I am waiting on my surgery date and will be in the same boat as you....The first couple of days is the hardest... just keep that date in mind and it will be here before you know it...At least the weather is nice now so spending time outside is easier to do...Good luck with ever thing and keep us posted....
"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
- Arnold H. Glasgow

Most Active