Pic of Last Night's Dinner

ahleeeshah
on 6/9/11 2:10 am
While I am certainly not the photographer that Frisco is, I wanted to share a pic of my dinner last night.

I made tiny taco shells out of cheese in the microwave and then set them in a cupcake pan to make the shape right. I only ate one, but it was delicious!

mynewlife_75
on 6/9/11 2:12 am - Grants Pass, OR
Those look great. What kind of cheese is it and how long did you cook it?
My Weight Loss Blog http://tiasnewlife.blogspot.com

ahleeeshah
on 6/9/11 2:16 am
I just used a grated cheese, but I've seen people use sliced cheese. You can use any type, and while I have seen people use the oven for it I was pressed for time, so I followed the microwave recipe. For that I just made little circles of cheese on a plate that I had sprayed with Pam (I was worried about it sticking) and then put it in the microwave for about a minute and a half on high. I'm not sure if this was long enough since the middle was still too melty and not solid enough, but you can experiment with times to find out what works best!

DragonGirl
on 6/9/11 2:17 am - MN
OMG these look awesome! My mouth is watering! What did you use for the guts...what kind of meat??
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
ahleeeshah
on 6/9/11 2:21 am
The guts are super lean ground beef and fat free refried beans. You can see the lettuce and tomatoes, which are actually cherry tomatoes since that's all I had on hand!

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/11 2:56 am
That looks so good!
redsnapper1975
on 6/9/11 3:06 am
YUM!  I haven't "eaten" since May 8... I am drooling and dreaming of the day I can make these... 
~ Kim

ahleeeshah
on 6/9/11 3:30 am
I've been exactly where you are! I promise it will get here soon!

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/11 3:22 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Looks awesomely yummy!
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/11 4:01 am - MO
They are so cute! You have to send me the recipe
Most Active