Totaly off topic but.......

roselynd
on 6/14/11 8:20 am - WI
Is there anyone in the Milwaukee, WI. area that has any of the following?

2x-3x clothes

Protein drink mix

My landlord raised my rent since I "don't need to spend as much on food" anymore and I couldn't get any protein powder this month.  Plus I bought clothes for my weight loss (vsg 2/9/11) but I lost too much weight!

Nothing I have fits and I am tired of looking like I'm wearing clown pants! ( this is a good problem)

Yes, I am taking him to court to stop the rent increase.  He actually put down on the letter that I don't need to buy as much food as one of the reasons he raised my rent!

Yes, he is a jerk but we are a one income family and I cannot afford to move, yet!

Thank you all for reading this and any responses I get!
Roselynd                
MELMEL308
on 6/14/11 8:30 am - PA
WOW, What a Jerk!!!!  That's definitely a discriminatory statement and he should be held liable!!!  You shouldn't have told him about the surgery but regardless if you did, he has no right to do that to you.......I am sorry I am not in the Wisconsin area... :-(  Best of Luck to you!
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
jennifersmithee
on 6/14/11 8:52 am - Farmers Branch, TX
That is not right!!!! You need to get some legal help and either fix that or move. Did you tell him that what you don't put towards food you now need towards clothes?! Start answering the door naked and maybe he will take a hint. Sorry I have no love for greedy landlords... GRRRRR!
I don't live near you but I will mail you some of my old clothes if you need them.
((((((HUGS)))))))

roselynd
on 6/14/11 1:33 pm - WI
I have an attorney to fight him and YES I can def. use your old clothes!  Thanks for the advice!
Roselynd                
Most Active