OMG APPROVAL!

Cristina S.
on 7/18/11 1:49 am - New Britain, CT

I was stressing all this time, freaking out and now I can't believe it... I am Approved!!!  I feel like screaming, jumping and crying happy tears all the time but I am at work so I am trying to calm myself down. When the insurance coordinator told me I said," Omg I am?" I just couldn't believe it!  Tommorow I start my starvation diet aka clear liquids.

Asecondchanceatlife
on 7/18/11 1:57 am
I just wlkd in the door and saw the good news. I am soooo exxxcitted for you. Yippie. Congratulations!
Cristina S.
on 7/18/11 2:00 am - New Britain, CT
Thank you... I was replying to you and the insurance coordinator called me back and told me the good news. I had called her because I wasn't sure what I should do.. all weekend I felt like I was in limbo. I told her how they said they didn't recieve anything even though she said she faxed 19 pages of paperwork to them on the 7th or 8th. She also said they could take up to a month so she had me scared for a while and when I saw her number calling me back at work I was sure she was going to tell me that they were going to postpone until they got approval.

Asecondchanceatlife
on 7/18/11 2:06 am, edited 7/18/11 2:07 am

I had got your message one day last week a few days after you sent it. So, i didnt know if you had received it or not. I mentioned to call the coordinator and some times when you are calling a customer service line you have to call them back to get another agent because you dont know how experience the agent you talking to is. I am so happy for you. I know how frustrated you were. I am just experiencing the joy with you. I was at work and took off early. I guess i got here just in time to hear your good news. Very Exciting Day!

Cristina S.
on 7/18/11 2:13 am - New Britain, CT
My insurance coordinator said the same thing as you. Do you know when yoru date is yet?

Asecondchanceatlife
on 7/18/11 2:17 am
Actually, I do hun. Mine is 08/01/11. I am not all sure how to place it in my profile, yet. And looks like i will be in the day before you. Lesson learned never give up hope and do not believe everything you hear. Try, try, try again. I'll ttyl (Talk To You Later). Just got in and about to run some errands. Again, I am so happy for you and at the fact you didnt give up. Great research!
Cristina S.
on 7/18/11 2:20 am - New Britain, CT
That's so cool. We will have to keep track of each other.

Asecondchanceatlife
on 7/18/11 2:23 am, edited 7/18/11 2:24 am
Cool! I am walking out the door now. When you get a chance read my Blog from yesterday I deem you will find some truth to it. Have a wonderful day! I know you will.
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/11 2:11 am
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Cristina S.
on 7/18/11 2:19 am - New Britain, CT
Thank so much!

Most Active