August Reboot: Feel it, Speak it, Believe it, Achieve it!

Kelanore
on 8/1/11 1:42 am - MN
The August reboot is my own personal challenge and anyone that wants to join along with me is welcome! It is my own personal initiative to recommit to this process, myself and to achieving my goals. Despite the fact that I am very happy with my success to date, I know that I can do even better. I want to face this challenge head-on and reach my goal.

August Reboot in a Nutshell:
Program yourself for greatness! Program yourself for Success.

Eat well: Not just low-cal, not just low-carb-nutritious. Get the veggies and vitamins in (when you are able. If you are closer to your surgery date most veggies may not be an option at this point).

Feel it: Feel and appreciate the blessings you have in your life. Family, friends, your weight-loss thus far...whatever it is concentrate on feeling the benefits of your successes and your blessings and appreciating them.

Speak it: Every word counts. Be kind to yourself. Concentrate on positive affirmations to yourself and others. I'm convinced that the more positive energy we put out there, the more likely we are to succeed in all of our endeavors.

Believe it: Believe that you will achieve your goals. Believe in yourself!
Achieve it! This one speaks for itself. Celebrate the small goals as well as the big ones.

Let day 1 of the August Reboot begin !!!
Kimmes
on 8/1/11 6:13 am
 I am in!  I am ten pounds from goal and STUCK here for going on 3 weeks!  I need to change something up.... so rebooting sounds like a good plan to me!

Kim

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Kelanore
on 8/1/11 11:00 am - MN
It sounds like you have been rebooting! I've seen your posts about training! You look great. It would be great if we could both cross the finish line to our goal weight close together!
Michelle F.
on 8/1/11 6:45 am
Count me in! Today is 5 months since my revision, down 56 pounds, 7 pounds from my surgeons goal but 17 or so from my personal goal. I already decided I am going to drink more water and cut back on the caffeine...I drink way too much!

Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

Kelanore
on 8/1/11 11:01 am - MN
Whoohoo!! Great news.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views