9 WEEK POST OP SLEEVERS!!!

bc32084
on 7/31/11 10:31 pm - VA

i am down 34lbs.  i did hit the horrible 3 wk stall.  once i moved to progression foods i found myself snacking on too many almonds so i had to cut those out.  i have been exercising.  nothing to heavy because i can't get more than about 700 calories in a day so if i workout too much i go into starvation mode.  right now i have been fighting head hunger more than anything.  i work at night and i am so used to eating from boredom or eating because i just got home.  now i try to drink water when that happens...SOME of the time i am successful.

just wondering what progress/issue others have

FEEL FREE TO SHARE!!

rosapain
on 7/31/11 11:48 pm - Amityville, NY
FANTASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIC
Hollyhock
on 7/31/11 11:58 pm - VA
Thanks for the post. You're doing great! I am closer to 8 weeks out, and I've lost a total of about 30 pounds, including the pre-op diet. Like you, I'm getting in about 700 calories a day. I should be exercising more than I am, but I have been swimming and hiking. It's still work to get in all the protein and liquids I'm supposed to, but I'm doing what I can without getting too stressed out about it. I definitely feel better with the 30 pounds gone!!

5'7"  VSG on 6/6/2011  HW 224, SW 214, CW 144  
mamabear5
on 8/1/11 12:32 am
Thanks for sharing....  You are doing great! Yeah the stalls are a pain!  I am 7 1/2 wks out.  I exercise several times a week. I get 600-700 calories. I try to keep my carbs below 40g and fat below 33g.  and I keep my protein over 60g.  I have (in the last few weeks) started to want foods I shouldnt have.. Its all in my head I know.  If I desire sweets I will drink a choc protein shake or eat a protein bar...that helps.   The late evening is the hardest for me...I used to snack then.... now I will just fill up on drink, crystal lite or tea. or do the protein shake or bar or sometimes just turn in early....it is slowly getting easier....BUt it does take time to beat those old bad habbits.  the important thing is that we notice our old habbits, stop and change them so we will be successful and happy.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views