Back home

Spiritus
on 8/11/11 12:18 pm - Hawthorne, CA

Well Im back home finally and am on the loser's bench!  I am in pain, but I expected that. The worst part of this all is the drain pulling.  It felt that a good 2 feet of tubing molded into my flesh inside my body.  I actually wept! I have a large brown bag with meds, including colace.....I'm not constipated because I have been on liquids about 7 days before surgery. I am afraid to take any of the meds because I don't want to barf.

Special Thanks to Mary!!  I received you bagearly today and I love everything you put in!  That made me smilet big time. Your telephone call last night was so good...it helped settle me down. Michelle T, thank you for calling later today! I'm sorry that I couldn't speak...I was totally in pain from the damn drain being SLOWLY pulled.

I'm kind of in a dull mental state right now. For everybody who has had their sleeve installed...did you go home with alot of meds?  Could you tolerate them the day after surgery? 

Ms. Poker Face
on 8/11/11 1:20 pm
Welcome to the loser's bench!

I went home with liquid pain meds.  Used them for two days.  They went down ok, but made me feel out of it, which I didn't like.  

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

DrHollywood
on 8/11/11 2:31 pm - Harbor City, CA
Welcome Home GF and Totally Welcome to the Losers Bench!
Huuurrrraaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!   I couldnt wait for this day!

WOW how do you feel being home so early?  WOW they gave you a bag of
meds to go home ey?  Do you feel like you are going to throw up?

Hey, you have my number and I am close if you need ANYTHING. I mean it...ok?
Call me anytime 24-7

Are you ok with being home early?  Expect the first few weeks to have pains here and there.
Just relax and enjoy those good meds you have going there.  I am sure by tomorrow the
nausea fear will go away.  Did you get your pepcid too?

GF  I am soooOOooo stoked for you!     Your all I have though about the last couple
of days!!!

✿ L♦O♦V♦E ✿ & ✿ P♦E♦A♦C♦E ✿ღ ✿ & F♦R♦I♦E♦N♦D♦S ✿ ღ
                         "Keeping The Faith!"   "Slim by Summer!"
                                    HW: 250 - SW: 241  - CW: 154.7GW: 140  

1 month: 22 pounds (2162 months: 12.2 pounds (203.8)  3 months: 10.6  (193.2)
 4 months: 9.7  lbs  (183.5)  5 Months:   6  pounds  (177.5 ) 
6 Months: 12 lbs ( 165.5)
 7 Months 7.1 lbs (158.4) 8 Months +1.6 pounds(159.8) 9 Months 2.7 pounds (157.1)
10 Months 8.1 lbs (149) 11 months +2 pounds ( 151) 1 YEAR!!!  2.6 pounds (148.4)

Hit "One-derland April 9th, 2011   (199.7)

"Half-Way Goal" April 25th, 2011 (194.8)

"Happyland 80`s" May 14, 2011  (189.6)

"Groovyland 70`s"  June 20th 2011  (179.9)

" HippyDippyland 60's"  July 16th  (169.8)

" CQQL-land 50`s"  August 25th ( 159.8)

"Normal BMI"   24.8  October 21st, 2011 (154.5) I am 5`6

"AWESOME-land 40's" Dec 1st 2011  (149)

"Century Club 100 Pounds"  Dec 1st 2011  (149)

' ONE YEAR SURGIVERSARY!!!"

Two Year Surgiversary!!!"

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 2:43 pm - CA
 Welcome home sista!!!! I've been scanning the board all night hoping you'd post! No worries about not being able to talk, you were still sweet even in pain. I know your body and mind went through a lot but just think of the incredible future unfolding. I'm here for you too, I know I haven't had the surgery yet but I'm here for any calls or whatever. When the going gets tough just think about our trip to Cape Cod next summer to blow our families away! I'm really glad everything went smoothly and I will keep a prayer in the wind for your speedy return to your full strength. Let's talk when you're up to it.
Big (gentle) hugs!!! So happy for you. 
And- Monday is my orientation!!!!
M xoxox
Susan0714
on 8/11/11 7:48 pm - Kenner, LA
Welcome to the bench.. Sorry about your drain. It seems some doctors do them and some don't.  I was on the don't side of that coin.

I went home with a nausea medicine, a pain medicine and then my acid medicine that I take for three months.

I did nto use the pain medicine, I used the nausea medicine one time.

Susan

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 45 views