NWL victory- I can run!

Jennifer Warga
on 8/14/11 9:53 am - Mansfield, OH
December 21, 2010 I had my sleeve surgery. Today I ran 6 miles in 69 minutes- that is an 11.5 minute mile- awsome. I have lost around 70 pounds. I often wi**** was going faster, but am really pleased with any success. and I know the slower it comes off the better my long term success will be. For anyone out there wondering if this is the answer, remember it is only a tool in weight loss and the real success is in you. No matter what procedure, we each have to choose what goes into our mouths. I fight head hunger everyday. I fight old habits and emotional eating everyday, but I am winning and the battle is mine!
Acting on Faith, there is a skinny girl inside me, she got swallowed up when I was in my 20's and wants out now!! Acting on Faith, Jesus is my Savior and no matter what He loves me unconditionally. Acting on Faith, I want this more than I want another helping of food. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/11 11:01 am
That's very inspiring! I want to get back to running some day soon too. I'm waiting until I'm under 200 though so I won't punish my bad knees too much. I want to run the Peachtree Road Race 10K again next year. You are doing great! 
woodberries
on 8/14/11 12:55 pm
Yay! thanks for the reminder. Glad to hear of your success!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 47 views