SURVIVED at the wedding reception on a liquid diet, yay!

jennay80
on 9/4/11 2:52 am - Elmore, OH
 I was debating whether or not to go to the wedding reception for my cousin, I went and SO HAPPY that I did.  I ate some yogurt before I left so I wouldn't be starving, they had GREAT food and I found the stuffed shells has ricotta so you all know what I was eating, the insides of the shells with some liquid sauce!  It filled me up and I was content.  Now what is the chance they would have those at the reception, my LUCKY day!!!!!    Today is day 7 of this diet, then my sleeve is in a week and a day, yay!  Not nervous yet, just can't wait to be off this diet!!!

AnastasiaBeaverhausn
on 9/4/11 3:34 am
A friend got married when I was starting 1000 calories/day. I went to the wedding but skipped the reception. I just couldn't do it. Congrats to you!
HW - 275  SW- 226  GW-150  

BJUpNorth
on 9/4/11 3:59 am - MN
That is great! Those darned receptions are hard on ANY kind of diet. Glad you found something that worked for you.

Good luck on your sleeve surgery also. I will be praying for you. Hope everything goes as smooth as can be.

Brenda

treequeen1
on 9/5/11 12:10 am
Good to hear.  I have one on the 17th.  No idea what they are serving... I will be on mushies by then but figure I will take a protein shake just in case.  My cousin wants me to drink with her...(it's her wedding).. not so sure about that.
Most Active