Down 23 pounds

Michelle B.
on 9/5/11 2:39 am - TX
Well I have lost 23 pounds in the last two weeks. Today I am exactly three weeks out and I am just wondering is this real. Sometimes I worry that I will step on the scale and it will tell me that I still weigh 354 but it hasnt happened yet. Still having trouble with my fluid intake not getting enough and really am trying to get more in. Only can eat about an ounce to 2 ounces at a time and im pretty tired most of the time dont think I  am getting enough protien in yet.

fysicsgrl
on 9/5/11 3:07 am
You're doing fine.  Keep trying to sip sip sip.  Congrats on the 23 lbs!

Ms Shell
on 9/5/11 3:11 am - Hawthorne, CA
Congratulations...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Michelle B.
on 9/5/11 3:33 am - TX
Thanks everyone
J.e.t.
on 9/5/11 5:05 am
Congrats!  Keep working on getting your fluids up, and getting in your protein.  Have you tried greek yogurt?  Keep up the good work!
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

Joy J.
on 9/5/11 7:24 am - Laurel, MD
Feeling tired is absolutely normal at week 3. I a 5 weeks out today and found that the more move around the better I feel.  Here's a tip for getting your fluids in.  I found that trying to drink a big glass was a bit daunting. So, I found a 4 oz rubbermaid container and used that. If you drink 1 of those every hour between your meals. you should get to 48 oz..  Then, work up to 64 oz etc.  This was a huge help  to me. I am now drinking 64, plus oz a day with no trouble.  Still working to get my protein over 80 but I am very very close.

Keep up the good work...you will get there. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views