Prayers please

megamommy
on 9/11/11 11:57 am
I truly believe in the power of prayers and if anyone reading this is willing, could please pray for my surgery tommorow PLEASE. I know everyone gets nervous but im so worried and it****ting me pretty hard. I just put my babies to bed and thought oh lord please let me be ok so i can come back to them.
I also am self pay and am using our savings. I wanted a good surgeon so im paying a pretty penny. Im fine with that because im definitly not going to let anyone near me with the knife but the best can make mistakes so im praying i recover well and my surgeon does well.
Thanks for listening,,,ill post my journey later
Also my OH sleeve siter newsusan is having her's tommorow too so pray for us both!

percheron
on 9/11/11 12:02 pm
Will keep your doctors, you and newsusan in my thoughts and prayers.  You will do great.   

sleeve genie
on 9/11/11 12:02 pm - Alhambra, CA
We all get nervous, its a healthy reaction to a scary situation.   But if you are sure that this is the right decision then spend this time thinking of all the changes you want in your life and how now you will realize them.  You should trust that this is the best thing for you and your family and I'm sure you will both do great.  Remember to walk, sip, rest and repeat.   Be very good to yourself this first month.  Give your body time to get over the shock and i'm sure you will be saying this was the best thing you could have done for yourself.   You are in my prayers  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

stacezoe
on 9/11/11 12:07 pm
Will definitely say a prayer, but you'll do fine. I got very nervous too, its all good this time tomorrow you'll be out and know it was worth it! Stay strong sister.
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
Seskio
on 9/11/11 12:15 pm - Bremerton, WA
I was so nervious pre-op I was making myself sick so at 4:30am before my check in time I did some laps around the hospital and prayed. Just talked to god for a good 30 minutes, that seemed to help center me.

I'll pray for you aswell pretty lady! I had my surgery last Tuesday! You will do great!
nilesmama08
on 9/11/11 12:54 pm, edited 9/11/11 12:54 pm - Atlanta , GA
Seskio,

I loved your idea of walking and praying at the hospital. I know I will freak Wednesday morning. I downloaded some of my favorite christian songs to play on my way to the hospital. My faith is strong and I will need every ounce of faith to stay calm Wednesday morning.
megamommy
on 9/11/11 12:25 pm
Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me. I tried to edit my post but it wouldnt let me....i was meaning i was fine with being self pay to get a good surgeon but i cant afford to have anycomplications and put my family in debt. I hope this investment is worth it. Thanks again!

Meme10
on 9/11/11 12:27 pm - TX
Sending Hugs and Praying for you!
              HW-307  lapband-243  SW-250  CW-225  GW-150                  

Jan G.
on 9/11/11 12:30 pm - WI
http://prayer-and-prayers.info/healing-prayers/prayer-before -surgery.htm

You both are in my thoughts and prayers..praying for your surgeon and his team

Hugs, Jan

VSG: 08/05/2011   Age 62   5 foot:  HW: 207    SW 194   CW 156

Elaine H.
on 9/11/11 12:39 pm
You are worth the investment! Now you can be sure you will live to see your children grow up. Congrats on the best decision you ever made. May God be with you and he will take care of you. Am sending prayers your way.
          VSG 3/21/11    HW 322  SW  298  CW  200 GW  175  5'7"    age 65                                                                           
Most Active