Back to work!

Soosy
on 9/26/11 1:15 pm - TX
Well I made it through my first shift back to work! Almost two weeks post op and still on liquids (mostly). I had two clients 90 min massages each and had a 30 minute recoup break in between! I'm tired but it felt great to be back in contact with people again! It's hard to explain it, but when you enjoy what you do and you're away from it for extended time... You just miss that connection and energy...

My first client was an anesteciologist and he suggested I try zirtec or claritin for this rash on my arms and now legs that I got post op. I told him that benedryl wasn't waorking and it makes me drowsy so he suggested the others! Hope it helps! I'm tired of itching all the freaking time!

Anyway, I'm in a much better mood today than yesterday! And tomorrow I get my two week post op diet followup and the official approval to move on to soft foods!!

Oh yeah... I made an egg drop soup this afternoon with 2 cups low sodium organic chicken broth, 1 bouillon cube, few shakes tabasco, and a little garlic for flavor. Scrambled an egg in a bowl and used a fork to let little bits at a time dribble into the boiling broth... It was actually pretty good! Reserved some for another day...

Good night y'all!
~Susan
http://samesoosy.blogspot.com
VSG: September 13, 2011   HW:285    SW:253

DebbieL.
on 9/26/11 1:28 pm - OK
Glad you had a good day back at work!  Your egg drop soup sounds good!  I'll have to keep that in mind when I am at that stage.

Have a blessed day!
Debbie
atomic_bettie
on 9/29/11 3:54 pm - OK
Glad you had a good first day back at work!  and mmmmm egg drop soup!
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 35 views